ESL Townhouse is closely monitoring the updates and recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Please know that the most important thing and the highest priority of ESL Townhouse is the health and safety of the residents.
ESL Townhouse is taking proactive steps in attempting to limit the spread of germs within our units.
- Thorough cleaning of units and public areas
- Staff wash their hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with residents and limit in-unit work orders.
All residents please follow the CDC recommendations to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
ESL Townhouse will continue to closely monitor the local, state and national recommendations put forth by health officials.
Additional information about COVID-19 can be found at:
- CDC – www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health – https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19